Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 9 April 2010

'Flower in The Garden Bell's Garden'.

Hi,

It's late I know. Just sat here in the Kitchen having a go at the Flower.  Luna put up a video a few days ago for the Loopy Flower. I hope you will check it out.  I got a bit stuck so Brenda very kindly helped me out.
I made a couple of mistakes, but it's only the first attempt.  I am quite pleased with it. One for the 'Flower' Blanket  Challenge.

A Flower in 'The Garden Bell's Garden!'. A 'Flower Blanket' Challenge on 'SIBOL'. For the Elderly. There is a video for this Flower on 'SIBOL'. shiloandspeiky put up for us. (Luna) www.sunshineinternationalblanketsoflove.blogspot.com


Nite everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I need to give this square a go. Kinda scary. I couldnt get the flower square down that Luna posted. Mine was all wonky and odd. Love the loopy flower tho. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute! No one will know you made a mistake. Hubby took me out for supper. He's going fishing with a buddy tomorrow and then has a meeting with our tax guy in the afternoon so I can crochet all day if I want to. We stopped at Michaels tonight and I bought a whole bunch of new yarn to make a colorful flower throw. It will be a good project to do while we are traveling to Alaska this summer.

    Hugs,
    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats .....! It 's looking perfect.....Beautiful....hurrayyyyy !!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete