Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Monday and a new 'SIBOL'.

Hello Everyone!

I do hope your Easter break is enjoyable.  I would like to thank Luna for putting up the new Square today. She is always finding us something new to try.  I did try the Flower pattern the other day from the video she installed.  I have to try it with different yarn though as the yarn I tried it with was far too silky. So that's on my list for later on today.

Yesterday I managed to finish the 6th 'SIBOL'. Blanket. Thank you to everyone who contributed Squares for it.  I actually had a lot of these Squares quite early on in the project but as the Blankets are colour grouped I wasn't quite ready to start on it straight away, as I needed a few more Squares to match.  This Blanket brings to mind 'Oranges'.  I managed to finish it yesterday while Mr. Twin had gone off to his British Touring Cars event.

As you can see from the above photo, there isn't much room left on the Conservatory sofa now!

It all starts from somewhere!

ooh! Those early days of Planning!

Collecting the Squares together

They go well with my Carpet!

Crocheting the cream edging on to the Squares

Starting to take shape now!

I often use a Paint Colour Chart because I'm useless at colours!

I'm useless with colours, I used the Paint colour chart.

Friends join me in the Garden!

Do you want to join me Friends out in the Garden!

Thanks for visiting 'SIBOL'.  You are most welcome to leave a comment or if you would like an invitation to 'team blog' with us please email me sueatpigsty@talktalk.net

Have a good day!

~~~~ Sue ~~~

5 comments:

  1. Oh sue another gorgeous blanket !!!
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Sue - so bright and sunny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea using the paint colour chart. Will need to keep that in mind for other projects.
    I do like this one, so warm and looks very cuddly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it it reminds of a beautiful golden sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful blanket. Fantastic colours!

    ReplyDelete