Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 23 April 2010

Squares across the miles from Australia!

Hi Everyone!

It's such a lovely warm day here in the UK. I hope it's nice where-ever you are! I can't believe how quickly the week has gone again. Let's hope we can all do a bit of 'hooky' this weekend!

I had a package arrive this morning from Australia. forines13 on Flickr  who  very kindly sent me some lovely Squares. They really are pretty, but I say that about all the Squares!

I've made a Slide Show including your Squares forines13, enjoy and have a nice Weekend. Thank you so much for the package this morning.  It was very kind of you!

Australian Squares meet a 'SIBOL'. Thank you so much forines13!

Happy Weekend Everyone! and thanks for visiting 'SIBOL'.


SORRY!

L. DALIUS  - I'm so sorry I am unable to contact you. Can you sign up with Flickr and send me a Flickr mail on there. Thank you!

DON'T FORGET

We have New Challenges now. Please look over at the Side bar for all details or 21st April post. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I think whenever it is warm in the UK I have a little rain here. Please let it be warm for some weeks more there, Sue! :-D

    Forines13's squares are bright and lively, what a beautiful blanket they will make!

    Hope you had a great St. George's Day. I have an award for you and all the Sunshine Ladies here on my blog, please come and pick it up!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sue: You surely are surrounded by a veritable yarn flower garden supplied by Forines13. Enjoy your lovely garden and thanks for posting all of the lovely photos. This must keep you busy all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Posy Linda,
    I'm just about to post some more! So check in shortly! Happy Weekend to you! x

    ReplyDelete