Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 16 July 2010

Busy day for Mrs Twins!

Hi Everyone! (again)

I'm so busy today with lots of Squares arriving! I am having to make the Slide Shows when I can. The Slide Show provider has been running so slow......... The weather has been dreadful. I'm been unable to get a crack on with the photos. I pop out into the Garden whenever it stops raining.... and I do so want nice photos for you all! I just love taking the photos and making you your Slide Show! So when I'm unable to take the photos, I'm unable to put them on Flickr, then I am unable to make your Slide Show. I wish I knew a way to put them straight onto Slide.com without loading them all to Flickr but I don't 'as yet'. But you know this is all a 'learning curve' so I might just crack that soon!

Please go back posts there is a lot to read. I have had a busy day here on SIBOL it's been great fun! I also want to suss out to put something at the top of my blog, but as yet unable to do that either. I need to scan something which you 'may think appropriate!'. We'll wait and see if I can do it first..... I need Mr. Twins to help me with the Scanner.  I don't know how to do that yet! He did write the instructions down for me BUT I've lost the bit of paper. I did phone him up at work, he did tell me. But it goes in one ear and out the other! I'm a bit thick!

Anyway, dear Wanda from Puerto Rico has made me Squares before......It is always such a pleasure to hear from her. Today she sent me a bumper collection of Squares, so appropriate once again for the themes.  I am so....loving the SIBOL experience! How ever did I fill my day before?

Here's Wandas' Slide Show. 'Showcasing her beautiful Squares!' - enjoy everyone!



I'm sure you all loved the Squares ....... and then we have 'Sabiha' who has very kindly been 'team blogging' with us! She has really been enjoying doing the Squares for SIBOL. We've had some nice emails too, thank you Sabiha.  I took some photos in my home in the end because the weather has been so tempremental, even when the rain stopped the sky was pretty dark out there.
 Here's your Slide Show showcasing your Squares! Enjoy!



Such pretty Squares, Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue: How fun it must be to receive so many lovely squares from Wanda de Puerto Rico and Sabiha. They are all really pretty. Wonderful job sweet ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Posy Linda!x

    ReplyDelete