Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 26 July 2010

Introducing SIBOL No. 20! 'Flower theme No. 5'.

Hi Everyone!

Well it was so nice The Garden Bell popped over to the UK and saw her beautiful Squares today! I'm
pleased she took time out from her beautiful Garden! It was so easy to guess who had sent the Squares over. Thank you Kate! Great fun taking photos of them.

But then I had even more fun......I managed to finish SIBOL No. 20 today. This is 'Flower Theme No.5'. How many more you ask? Well I will have to have a look in my box but there is at least another one! Do I get fed up of doing them? I don't think so. Everyone is so different.

This No. 20 is in my opinion a bit more delicate looking. It certainly weighs less. The Blankets are quite heavy but this one definitely feels lighter  I just went for a cream border on this one. I didn't want anything heavy looking around the border edge because the edging of the Squares was cream.

I just love going outside and taking my photos. May I thank you all for your lovely comments I get from time to time and in emails, much appreciated!

Flowers in my Conservatory.


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


I do hope you have enjoyed SIBOL today!
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. This delicate blanket is gorgeous!
    I love it!

    ~X~ Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. I love the change to white on this one. So, clean and fresh... well, at least for now...

    ReplyDelete