Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Tuesday 13 July 2010

Hello everyone
I just joined the groupe and i am glad i did.
I am Sabiha from Finland
A rose from me to all who have been part of the project( and too roses for Sue for her idea haahaa)
Here are my first squares for the project that are going to be send this week to dear friend Sue. Well sunshine has came into my life through this project.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sabhia, lovely squares. well done. Good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabiha!
    You're very welcome!
    You've made beautiful squares.
    The moment they appear in a blanket, that's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sabiha!
    Oh thank you for the roses!
    This is a beautiful post, it is always very nice to meet new Friends on SIBOL!
    Wishing you lots of happiness as you join in the fun with your new Friends!
    These are beautiful Squares I am sure everyone will agree, they are simply gorgeous!
    I love the centres with the flowers, great idea!
    Thank you and please blog again with us, even if it is to say hello! You are most Welcome!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Sibiha. The squares you made are really pretty and thanks for that special rose from your garden....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sabiha, I love your squares, the flowers are so pretty. The multi colours of the second last square are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete