Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 31 July 2010

Saturday Squares from the USA!

Hi Everyone!

Well first of all thanks to everyone who have been leaving comments on SIBOL for Sally. She was asking about 'free patterns' on the internet and which book to use for Squares. The information was most helpful to her, so thanks very much.

Well today is the last day for 'Strawberry and Cream' Squares. I would like to thank everyone very much for
their wonderful Squares which I have received. They simply have been so lovely. What a time I'm going to have.  I still have  Flower Squares to put together I have had such a lot. The Blankets for the Flower theme were really popular. Thank you all for your kind comments on the Blankets very much appreciated.

Can I just say if there are any 'Strawberry and Cream' Squares which are in the post and on their way please don't worry about them being late. Even though the deadline date has ended, of course I will still use them.

Well I have had the most beautiful collection of Squares come in today.  ed4448 (Flickr), Cathy from the USA has very kindly sent me some Squares for SIBOL.  There are a variety of patterns amongst them all and it's been such a joy to look at them all. The colours are just so pretty.  I just couldn't wait to 'take Cathy' out into my Garden and have a cup of coffee with her (ooh wouldn't that be nice!). Well you know what I mean.

I am showcasing your Squares Cathy in your very own Slide Show, I do hope you will share it with Mr ed4448!

Sit back and enjoy your visit to my UK Garden.  x



Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


Have a good Weekend everyone and thanks soooo much Cathy for everything! x

4 comments:

  1. oh these are stunning squares, love the 'knot' look. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful. Bright and cheery too! Great squares Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sue, Wish I were really able to have a visit in your beautiful garden. I think if I was out in your lovely garden I wouldn't come back in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh these are stunning well done Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete