Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Friday 16 July 2010

Ta - Dah! Introducing SIBOL No. 18! The Third Flower Blanket. 'Ring a Posies' - named by manda's challenges! Thank you!

Hello Everyone!

Well we've had lots of rain showers here in the UK. At this very moment as I am chatting to you we have a sunny period but it's breezy. I've been outside nevertheless in between showers to try and take some photos for you.

I have finished SIBOL No. 18. Now this is the third of the Flower Blankets. It is always such a happy moment for me when I can show you one of the Blankets. I just long to get outside and take some photos for you. Today is no exception. I have trouble getting them on to the Slide Show today it's been running so slow. I have days like this with the provider and it is so annoying.....

I also have had lots of Squares come in today.  I'm just doing a quick thank you now as I'm doing this post, but I am to email you shortly. So if you see this before you get the mail. Thank you! 

I'm very pleased to say Wanda, Anne, Margaret, Sabiha, and Diane I have received Squares from you this morning and I will be contacting you this afternoon. I was just doing the post on here when the Squares have arrived so if you could bear with me. I will be writing personally to thank you. This is just in case you see it before. But be assured I will be writing. Thank you all so very much.

I've really enjoyed receiving the Flower Squares but I still have more Flower Blankets to do, so if you have sent me Flower Squares 'please bear with me'.  I wish I could put everyones Squares into one Blanket. Well I suppose I could but it would be massive!

I say this many times on my blog...But I couldn't do this with out you. I appreciate each Square so much! So 'Thank You!'.  Well here goes 'Flower Blanket No. 3 SIBOL No. 18 and we need a name please!


Joining the other two 'Flower Blankets!'

Here's the Slide Show,
Thank you to all who have sent me Flower Squares!


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful "Pink Jewel"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and cute.Love colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it again MRS TWINS.LOVELY BLANKET

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I think the person that receives this blanket will be really happy... Soft and cheerful colours!
    And Sue, remember that the sun will shine again...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love how you finish them off and the edging really makes them shine! Lovely. Have a nice weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh how beautiful!! do you have a flower power? or country garden??or bloomin marvelous? or ring a posies ?? hehe good work Sue you have done a fantastic job joinging them all together xx oh and special thanks for my beautiful card and letter mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heavens Sue - you absolutely have that special touch. Blanket No. 18 is beautiful in pink. All of these beautiful squares made the loveliest pink blanket bouquet. Lovely lovely job to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have Flower Power! I think....we will call it 'Ring a posies!' Thank you Manda! You're most welcome glad you received it okay!
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete