Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 17 July 2010

Busy Week for Me!

Hi , Everyone!

Just stopping my Crocheting to pop into SIBOL to show you the Squares that mainly came in yesterday from
Pippa S (MSE) (UK), Diane (UK), Margaret (UK).  I had an awlful day yesterday with the Weather. I was so held up taking my photos. Then the Slide Show providers were running so slow. So in the end I had to leave it.  Today it's just the same they are still running slow. Whether this is their fault, or whether it's generally the 'net!'.  I also had some Squares come in from Gemma (UK) today as well.

Now I have to thank you all so much for the Squares they are just simply lovely.

Now I really do like to try and make you all your very own individual Slide Show. But unfortunately, I haven't had much luck again today. So I've tried something new.  I decided to have a go with Flickr. Did you know they made Slide Shows? Well I have installed one for you, but everyone's Squares are just on the one Slide Show today.  I am sorry about it, but I just can't sit here all afternoon trying to get it going.

I do hope you enjoy the Squares. Thank You so much everyone! Have a great Saturday!



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, this slideshow is beautiful.
    Love the squares!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue - The Flickr slideshow looks great. Pippa's pretty squares bring to mind lovely delft blue tiles. Diane's squares are fun too. I really like the lilac and black(?) one. The soccer square by Margaret is one of my favorites. Gemma's vibrant red square looks quite at home with the gerianiums. They are all lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again they are all so lovely! Beautiful, Beautiful!
    Thanks for your comments on the Slide Show.
    Pretty good for Flickr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, in the end you have achieved a great result with the slide show!

    Beautiful squares, well done you all girls!
    I like the variety of stitches and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they are so cute.Hurray !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments everyone ! have a good day...

    ReplyDelete