Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Monday 26 July 2010

Okay Ladies who are these Squares from?

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Welcome to SIBOL!

Well today we are going to play a little game here on SIBOL! Only a tiny one.....I'm just wondering if you know who these beautiful Squares are from?  I'm going to give you a clue!

She lives in IL, USA
She loves the  Flowers in her G.....?
Her maiden name was B...?
She loves Photography.
OOh, and she's left handed!

Guessed yet?

Want to see some photos of her Squares first?

Look at the photo......

Okay friends...A puzzle! Squares from? Flowers in the ..........? and a Bell? Who has sent me Squares today?

I think you know who I am talking about!  For you ? I am 'show-casing' your Squares in your very own Slide Show, enjoy everyone!



Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.



Yes, it's Kate - The Garden Bell!
Hasn't she sent lovely Squares for SIBOL? They are so lovely. I love the Flower Squares especially. I love them all, but the Flower Squares are really pretty. I love too the colours she has chosen.  Thanks so much Kate and I'm sure everyone will agree they are really gorgeous Squares!

The game wasn't that hard was it?

6 comments:

  1. Stunning squares. I can only dream of becoming that good. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You "silly goose". You didn't need to do that. What a fun, charming, humbling posting. Ok, I'm enjoying every minute of this attention. You all know I don't get a lot here around the house in the REAL world. Just in my mind and fantasy land with fellow bloggettes, SIBOLETTES and FLICKRetters.

    Off to hunt for butterflies,
    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Nope - this one was no hard guess at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue: I agree...the flower squares are favorites. They are all really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Squares.wonderful ..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! they're all gorgeous and i know someone will take comfort in knowing they've been done lefthanded awesome work xxx

    ReplyDelete