Our SIBOL TOTAL IS 1376! Thank You!

Slideshow of Sunshine Blankets (Click on Left/Right Arrows).

Challenge Blankets
I'm Sue and can be contacted on
sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com

It is so important that email addresses and names are enclosed with your donations of Sunshine Blankets, Shawls and Butterflies please. Thank you!

Butterflies LINK


'Crochet keeps our hands busy so our minds can rest. It is a gift to help quiet the world around us, if even for a moment. To create -- and think of those we create for --is a quiet prayer of hope, love and dreams all wrapped up in a hook, a book and a ball of yarn. Author Anonymous. Thanks Cynthia.
SIBOL Blog
I NO LONGER ACCEPT KNITTED OR CROCHETED SQUARES. I DO HOWEVER ACCEPT MADE UP BLANKETS FOR THE ELDERLY IN CARE HOMES. I'D BE VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOURS! THANK YOU! 'SIBOL' is a charitable outlet for your Crocheting and Knitting Skills why not join us? Together we are 'Sending a ray of Sunshine into the Lives of the Elderly.' All enquiries please contact Sue on sueatpigsty@virginmedia.com Thank you!
Please Note

Please may I remind you to enclose your email address with parcels delivered to my home. If I don't acknowledge receipt it's because I can't find your address. Thank you.


Total 1384 Thank you!




Saturday 24 July 2010

Squares from USA, Spain, Finland! Busy Saturday.......

Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday to you all!

I am so pleased to tell you all that Lunas' Squares arrived today from USA.  Luna is one of our 'team bloggers' and she has very kindly contributed to SIBOL on a number of occasions.  She has made the most beautiful Flower Squares. Please don't worry about being late Luna, because I shall fit them in! Also 'Blue and White' Squares. Really have a look for yourselves, because her Squares are just lovely! I am so grateful, thank you Luna. I just loved the little bundles of Squares tied up, so pretty!


Little Bundles of Squares arrive from shiloandspieky (USA). Thank you so...much!


Luna - I am showcasing your beautiful Squares in your very own Slide Show! Enjoy everyone!



Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.
 
 
 
I have also had some Squares in from Sabiha in Finland. What a gorgeous set of Squares Sabiha! Thank you so much! In particular Sabiha surprised me and made me a Square with my car on. 'Sues' Clio! Isn't that just so cute!  You will see it on the Slide Show you are about to see. Her Squares are going to be brilliant for the Mens' Blankets such appropriate colours, I am truly grateful!

Sabiha - Your very own Slide Show, enjoy!


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.


I have had a busy Saturday.......More Squares arrived today this time from Merchy. Now Merchy who lives in Spain has sent me some Squares which will be great for a few of our themes. 'Strawberry and Cream' as you will see, also the Christmas Theme which is 'Red, Green, White' Squares and also some for the 'Mens Blankets!. I am so grateful to you and thank you for the Crocheted Butterfly, so cute! Merchys' Mother helps her make Squares and I'm really pleased you are both enjoying SIBOL!.

Sit back and enjoy your Slide Show too Merchy!


Created with flickr slideshow from softsea.



Thanks everyone for the gorgeous Squares, I am pleased you are enjoying yourselves as much as I am!

4 comments:

  1. Theyre all lovely. Won't that keep you busy Sue!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, do you ever sleep?
    Only beautiful squares!
    My compliments for the makers of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous is so right Sue;) Luna, Sabiha, Merchy and Mom have all contributed wonderful squares. It must be great to receive such "fun" mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You ladies ! I'm si happy my squares just arrived to Ms. Sue hands.Very happy.I'm trying to finish the stawberries and Cream to mail them as soon I get a chance .I have being working so much this summer but God always helping me to meet my goal.Thanks everyone and have a beautiful weekend.Thanks Ms. Sue !!! You are doing such a great job.Blessings!

    ReplyDelete